- Who is the personal data controller.
- Purposes for which we collect the personal data.
- What are the legal grounds for processing the personal data.
- How much time we storage the personal data.
- Recipients to whom the data might be disclosed.
- Which are the rights of the data subjects.
Datail Technologies Sociedad Limitada, as identified in the header of this document.
PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND STORAGE PERIOD
Purposes, legitimacy and storage period of the personal data collected through:
- Contact form.
- Purposes: Provide a channel to contact us and answer you back with the information requested, send you communications and information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.), only if you have given us express authorization by ticking the corresponding checkbox. Moreover, your personal data will be used to assign levels of responsibility inside the platform, to inform you about the changes that we may implement on the platform and for commercial purposes.
- Legitimacy: The User’s consent given when he/she requests us information through the contact form by ticking the corresponding checkbox.
- Storage period: Once we have answered the user’s request through the contact form or by email, if no other process is needed. If the data subject has accepted to receive commercial information, until he/she cancels the subscription.
- Purposes: Answer the requests of information, attend to requests and resolve doubts. In case we receive your Curriculum Vitae (CV), your personal data and CV may be included in our database to participate in ongoing or future selection processes.
- Legitimacy: The User’s consent given when he/she asks for information through the email or at the moment the user sends us his/her CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Storage period: Once we have answered the user’s request by email, if no other process is needed. In case we receive the user’s CV, his/her personal data may be stored for two years for future selection processes.
Sending personal data information and consequences of failing to do so.
To send us your personal data, you must be over the age of eighteen or, failing this, you must have the legal capacity to undertake contracts. The personal data requested are necessary to process your requests, to be registered as a user and/or to provide the services requested, so if you do not give us this information, we will not be able to answer you properly or provide the services requested.
In any event, we reserve the right to decide whether to include or not your personal data and any other information in our database.
3. RECIPIENTS TO WHOM THE PERSONAL DATA MIGHT BE DISCLOSED
Will be disclosed to third parties for the following purposes manage service payments and invoicing. We disclose the personal data to the following third party:
- Corporate name: Stripe Inc.
- Tax ID number: 27-0465600
- Registered address: 510 Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94103 United States.
- Purposes of the transfer of the data: Service payment and invoicing.
4. DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Any data subject may withdraw his/her consent at any moment without having to justify the withdrawal. Under no circumstances the withdrawal of the consent will condition the execution of the contract or the relationships generated before the withdrawal.
Furthermore, the data subject may exercise the following rights:
- Request the access to his/her personal data and ask for the rectification when such data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the erasure of the personal data when, for example, the data are no longer required for the purposes they were collected.
- Request the restriction of processing under certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of the personal data for grounds relating to his/her particular situation.
- Request the portability of his/her personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Other rights recognized in the laws both national and international.
Where and how to exercise these rights: by letter addressed to the controller to its postal or email address (indicated in the legal notice), under the reference “Personal Data”, and specifying the right(s) you want to exercise and the data concerned.
In the event of a disagreement with the company about the processing of your personal data, you can file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos: www.aedp.es).
5. SECURITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that we have adopted all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data collected and avoid their modification, loss, and unauthorized processing or access.
6. UPDATING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In order to keep your personal data updated, it is important to keep us informed about any changes, otherwise, we cannot assure or be held liable for their veracity.
We will not be responsible for the personal data given to third parties by the data subject through links available in our website.